Diablo® III

Is Arcane Dynamo bugged?

I can be shooting peeps with my signature spells and not gaining stacks. Known issue?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
"you MAY gain stacks" as in the description.

I find magic missiles have a 100% (or close to 100%) proc chance.

you may also be grouped with people who do lots of party wide buffs (i was grouped with monk and paladin) and i had too many buffs on my bar, arcane dynamo was pushed off the list until i got less buffs (or when the monk stops spamming mantras, rofl).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Are you getting ANY stacks? It doesn't stack every hit, only on some hits. Dunno what the actual percentage is.
Reply Quote
I'm getting a stack about every 8 or 9 hits, maybe less.
Reply Quote
testing it now. I can auto attack a monster to death in act 3 hell, and maybe get 2 stacks if i'm lucky.
Reply Quote
just auto attacked a purple mob and his squad and only got 4 stacks. I'd recommend they increase the odds of getting them.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
what signature spells are you using? i noticed when i used electrocute (and any form of its runes), it was alot harder to get stacks, but when i used magic missiles i almost consistently get 5 stacks every 5 attacks.

I believe the signature spell you use has a huge impact on how often it procs.
Reply Quote
Must be, I'm using electrocute as well, but the blast one that goes through all enemies.
Reply Quote
Use the living lightning rune on the shock signature. Guarantee you that you'll get minimum 3 stacks with every shot (that actually hits a target). The lightning being hits targets about 10 times a second and each hit rolls a stack.
Reply Quote
Living Lightning is amazing for fishing procs/crits. AMAZING.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]