Diablo® III

wut do after getting phat loot?

getting bored of the game real fast cause playing death tag with inferno mobs can stay fun for only so long...

65k deeps with trash inferno blues. Can get more deeps but whats the point when your unkillable with SS?

Only option I see is to make that fake money at the AH till RMAH comes out. But once people realize how easy it is to get items in inferno and that there's !@#$ty replay value in D3, they won't buy %^-*.

Question is wut do nao?
Reply Quote
Be generous - farm good items and give them to friends, or even strangers in pubs.
Reply Quote
Level different classes or give D3 a break. You've probably dumped 25+ hours into your DH in the last week, so being burned out is expected. The novelty of Inferno wore off for me as well, so I've been messing around with other classes until they fix it.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Darkee
... He was asking how to have fun on diablo 3, not how to tear your eyes out with boredom.

Learning to be generous is harder, more rewarding, and less boring than farming for yourself.
Reply Quote
Play Hardcore?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
getting bored of the game real fast cause playing death tag with inferno mobs can stay fun for only so long...

65k deeps with trash inferno blues. Can get more deeps but whats the point when your unkillable with SS?

Only option I see is to make that fake money at the AH till RMAH comes out. But once people realize how easy it is to get items in inferno and that there's !@#$ty replay value in D3, they won't buy %^-*.

Question is wut do nao?
The hood rat is strong in this one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]