Diablo® III

Act IV Hell

New to Diablo~

Just got to Act IV on Hell and I'm getting dumped on. I soloed a large majority of the other Acts, especially Act III without any real drama. Only grouping up at times when friends wanted to though I was fine by myself.

I'm level 59, I have 5.4k DPS and 32k~ health.

How do I beat Act IV? Do I need to get level 60 and work on way better items, more DPS, more health? If so what are some numbers I should work towards? Any advice would help me atm i'm literally getting pooped on. I get 1 hit by Rakanoth, and I can't kite him cause of his gaylord blink ability.

How much health do I need?
How much DPS do I need?
Reply Quote
Your dps is really low, I've just finished it with about 12k dps and about 22k life using the melee build found somewhere around this forum - the one based on crits.
My advice would be , get money and search the AH for a better DPS weapon and then try getting your resistances up - they really help against elites.
Btw, if you reach 60 you'll benefit from Nephalem Valor which will greatly increase your gold income.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]