Diablo® III

Demon Hunter OP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey6c2by0cbA&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
he says he has 5 stacks of NV, i only see 4. This is a fake.
Edited by Quicksilver#1938 on 5/22/2012 3:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Obvious spam is obvious
Reply Quote
Noob team. Wonder what EG has to say about this.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAw9mHfLjv0

>Implying the inferno butcher is difficult

Easier boss than skeleton king.
Reply Quote
yeah we got it, smoke screen is a broken ability.

It's the only reason demon hunters can actually defeat inferno elites/champs rather easily compared to other classes.
It's a boring ability and actually butcher isnt the problem here, that guy could also be easily dealt with even if smoke screen got a 8 second cooldown or so.

it's more op against elites/champs cause you can immune yourself for a freaking long duration while destroying the enemy creep.
Reply Quote
I don't see how that's op
Reply Quote
its not op :P
Reply Quote
Of course it isn't OP. He's link baiting a video he made whilst taking !@#$ hoots so that he can drive traffic and ad clicks to his "Pro Gaming" community.
Reply Quote
Troll thread, let it be no more.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter is only OP because it is the ONLY class to be able to 2-hand AND off-hand.... not sure how Blizzard let that slide. Let me have my 2 hand staff of 700+ dps and a 150 int 44-112 off-hand and see how well we have it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Edit: Medicate right when you started recording? I don't believe it lol. To each is their own though
Edited by DrStrange#1207 on 5/22/2012 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 04:20 AMPosted by Malvric
This dude's an idiot. Trying to start his own eSports team and what does he do in his first video? Take a !@#$ hit, lol. I smoke too but that's just stupid. A pitiful cry for attention too.

I had to medicate man..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]