Diablo® III

Force Armor...back?

Seems to be working yet again.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! THEY FIXED IT SO IT WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Confirmed. Not that I tried it when the server was briefly up, but as of right now it's working for me.
Edited by nonforma#1606 on 5/22/2012 6:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yep, SO relieved that I don't have to regear my wizard.
Reply Quote
http://www.twitch.tv/brutalitygaming/b/319008887

Suck it up I was right.
Reply Quote
Have they bothered to fix anything else - like y'know, disintegrate not critting?
Reply Quote

Suck it up I was right.

I like how much time it took to actually get the zombie to actually attack you. Lazy zombies.
Reply Quote

Suck it up I was right.

I like how much time it took to actually get the zombie to actually attack you. Lazy zombies.

I know I had to freaking punch them to make them attack me. I tried throwing insults at them and didn't work :(
Edited by Brutality#1910 on 5/22/2012 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well thats good that you still have your forced armor. Hopefully they will adjust other issue's with the game.
Reply Quote
My theory is that they attempted to patch a bunch of things (force shield, Quicking ect) and ended up breaking the game aka all of the disconnects ect so they had to reinstate it until they got a stable version going.
Edited by GodsDragon#1456 on 5/22/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think gods is right. I think a nerf might be on the horizon though, so start buying cheap int+vit gear :)
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 06:38 AMPosted by GodsDragon
My theory is that they attempted to patch a bunch of things (force shield, Quicking ect) and ended up breaking the game aka all of the disconnects ect so they had to reinstate it until they got a stable version going.

Or...

They weren't really changing anything it broke because the servers were unstable and the internal lag wasn't calculating the force armor?
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
Wow I hope they don't fix this. I dropped 2million on a regeneration set yesterday. I would be extremely peeved if they did.
Reply Quote

I know I had to freaking punch them to make them attack me. I tried throwing insults at them and didn't work :(

Hahaha zombies are pretty lazy.
Reply Quote
I don't have time to watch your steam but if you're "testing" if it works in inferno act 1, you're doing it wrong. The monsters don't hit hard enough to trigger the new if clause.

They added something where if the mob was doing more damage than diamond skin + health pool, then energy armor wouldn't kick in and you insta died.

Someone with act 4 access test this on something that actually hits hard. Lazy zombies do not count.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]