Diablo® III

Monks can be viable! =D

Vosgedzam
Rogurt, I'm glad you are happy being a tankbot spamming a few same button to keep yourself alive while your wd friend enjoy killing. :)

In my mind he IS killing. If it wasn't for him "spamming those buttons", that super-squishy WD wouldn't be able to kill sh*t.

Thanks OP for posting this, you clearly are lovin' this game and have found one of the best aspects of D3 (IMO) - to do well and be very successful, you need to TEAM fight and work TOGETHER to produce the best results.
Reply Quote
That's exactly how I'm rolling right now, everyone think you need to tank as a Monk. Truth is elites don't give a crap what your dodge is or element res, they will destroy you unless you destroy them.

The trick is you have to focus just one down, probably die, then repeat.

exactly no matter how much hp or resists u have mobs still roflstomp u~ why not build full dps and abuse potal + serenity and faceroll some mobs lol
Reply Quote
Yet t

That's exactly how I'm rolling right now, everyone think you need to tank as a Monk. Truth is elites don't give a crap what your dodge is or element res, they will destroy you unless you destroy them.

There has to be a viable spec/technique without dying or else there would be no point whatsover to HC mode.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight

1) thats not true, just dont use dodge mantra (use heal mantra with boon or resist boost depending on the elite)
2) If you feel like corpse popping all the time, go for it, but that's what's called "cheesing"
Reply Quote
lol fk tanking in inferno~don't give a fk abt my resistance or hp lol~ just found a sick build that boost ma dps by !@#$ ton lol~

pop serenity -> burst down one or two elite -> kite around or maybe die -> back to step one

if you are near a portal that's even better pop serenity and kill one-> go in the portal ->wait for cd -> go bak and kill the rest

this loop let me faceroll act2 np~ just not belial lol

highest dps:
http://i.imgur.com/MQGyf.jpg

almost 50k dps? da !@#$?
Reply Quote
lol fk tanking in inferno~don't give a fk abt my resistance or hp lol~ just found a sick build that boost ma dps by !@#$ ton lol~

pop serenity -> burst down one or two elite -> kite around or maybe die -> back to step one

if you are near a portal that's even better pop serenity and kill one-> go in the portal ->wait for cd -> go bak and kill the rest

this loop let me faceroll act2 np~ just not belial lol

highest dps:
http://i.imgur.com/MQGyf.jpg

almost 50k dps? da !@#$?

too bad thats with all his CDs popped.
Reply Quote

almost 50k dps? da !@#$?

too bad thats with all his CDs popped.

rofl only thing i popped was the blind. Everyone knows heal's dmg buff can be on all the time lololol
Edited by Idelfortune#1580 on 5/22/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]