Diablo® III

Nephalem Valor in Hell?

I know it's only supposed to be in Inferno, but I killed Cydaea and she dropped 3 rares 1 legendary and 5 blues. I can't imagine that big of a loot drop unless I did something, and the only thing I know is that I killed all the rare and champ packs on the way down to her.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Really? Thought it kicked in at lvl 60 regardless? Congrats BTW. Awesome luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's supposed to be in whatever difficulty, at level 60. I started getting it in Act IV Hell, when I dinged 60.
Reply Quote
It happens when you hit 60 regardless of what difficulty you're in. It made the end of Act 3 and Act 4 a loot pinata, that's for sure.
Reply Quote
Nephalem's Valor is available to every difficulty once you're 60, since I rushed ahead and most of my friends are still in their early-mid 40s I generally do some NM runs to get rares for them.

Easy run is going into Caverns of Frost (the random dungeon in the Trebuchet quest area), killing all the elites, then teleporting to Azmodan and killing him on NM. All in all, takes me like 10 minutes and nets 5-6 rares and tons of blues.

Diablo runs are good too, for slightly higher level stuff, but the A4 champions aren't conveniently grouped near any of the Waypoints.
Edited by dreamex2#1447 on 5/22/2012 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]