Diablo® III

Belial breath animation bug

90 Draenei Hunter
After Belial does his breath attack the animation stays on the screen blocking my view and tanking my fps. Is this happening to everyone and does anyone have a solution to it?
Reply Quote
I have noticed this as well. Framerate and lag both seem to crash on p3, and his breath attack animation sticks around until well after he finishes the poison spam. For me, it's causing 3 problems. 1, framerate crashes so I don't know what's safe and what's not. 2, user input crashes so I can't trust a pot command to actually drink a pot. 3, if there's a safe spot under the breath animation, I can't see it.

My comp can handle the rest of the game no problem, and this issue persists even when i adjust my graphics settings to minimum.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yeah that sounds exactly like the problem I'm having. It's making it much harder than the fight needs to be and harder to progress when the meteors hit you .5 seconds after the graphic shows up.
Reply Quote
Not sure, but it seems like this happens to me only when I attack him during the breath. So far not attacking during seems to work, fight takes a bit longer, but it's better than dying to lag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]