Diablo® III

error 316612 and error 316009

was playing on hard mode when i got dc'ed, then error 316612 code came up. when i try to log back in i get error 316009, and i am not able to log back in? please fix this, thanks.
Reply Quote
Able to log in but hero died..... when a person gets disconnected like i did and others i don't believe there hero should automatically die. Blizzard please fix this.
Reply Quote
Just happened to me too just wasted my whole day off.
Reply Quote
Join the club, man.
Reply Quote
just happened to me and when I searched I found this thread. What a waste of time. Needless to say, I won't be playing HC characters anymore if one dropped connection kills the hero. This sucks.
Reply Quote
Awesome! I have this error now too!

... and my character is DEAD!
Edited by Epix#1899 on 6/21/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't just want them to fix it. I want my character back that I didn't deserve to lose. I paid for this game.. Supporting blizzard. So I can have 24+ hours completely wasted and a character taken from me. This customer service is horrible on top of that. No help is received for these problems and so many are experiencing this. Why in the hell would I play this or shrug off a random 316612 error to make a new guy, start over, get lvl 40-60 while not even moving, get this message and lose everything for no reason. AGAIN.
Reply Quote
Needless to say I won't be playing anymore or possibly ever again unless they fix this, or help some of the people that had their characters taken from them because of this error. Wonderful work blizzard.
Reply Quote
anyone still getting these errors? i just lost a HC character because i got disconnected then got this error, couldn't connect, logged out, back in, then found out he was dead. i wish blizzard could fix this. it's quite a bummer. reason to never play hc again.
Reply Quote
THX so MUCH Blizz... Disconnet and KILL my Crusader. CG ........
Edited by LoneWolf#2861 on 7/4/2014 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]