Diablo® III

No Wings/Dyes After Upgrade to CE

Bought CE from amazon and then digital copy so I could play day-of launch.

The pre-load went fine and the digital copy attached to my account just fine.

Played for a couple of hours and went to work. A day or two later I went to install my CE so I could redeem my wings & dyes to show off to my friend and found I have no access to either. Aside from wanting to support Blizzard, that was the only other reason for purchasing the CE.

My account has "upgraded," but really the term is "overwrote" my digital pre-order. But any new or existing character has no access to any dye or wing related to the CE.

I have contacted support on this issue (#26863519) but they are unable to give me the items. (They have mentioned I can redeem a digital pre-order key on another account).

Please fix this bug and let me know if there is any additional information you require from me to help.
Reply Quote
It came up in the support ticket, so I just wish to make it super clear.

New characters, made after the CE upgrade, are not receiving the items.

Not that I know anything about the underlying systems, but it seems like the algo that is checking for additional item adds or for presence of a CE is failing.
Reply Quote
Looks like this was fixed? Just got the dyes/wings when I created a barb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]