Diablo® III

Clearing Recent Players list??

Reply Quote
I don't know these people on the list and while they may be very nice, I have no wish to have contact with them, know when they are on, etc. It is cluttering up my list and ABSOLUTELY driving me nuts. While it's nice to know that they will go away soon, I want the list cleared, of everyone except my friends, now.

I, too, have a rather short list of people I actually enjoyed playing with enough that I added them as friends. Now there are 20 more people who I don't know and probably don't want to know on that very same list - and there still doesn't seem to be any way to remove them even though there have been several posts about it missing.

I suppose it's a myth that they will automagically go away any time soon, as those names are nowhere near what I'd call recent players. Having to scroll down that list just because it's filled with random people and being unable to do anything about it is annoying.

Whoever added this recent players feature clearly didn't run enough tests with it to see what he or she actually did. There already is a removal function available for Real ID, BattleTag and single characters, so why not add one for the recent players as well.
Reply Quote
I wish I could clean mine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)