Diablo® III

Barbs are fine

so after kiting a rare with 5 minions all with arcane enchanted, extra health, reflect vortex back to my ressing area. I popped all my cds and whirlwinded and got all of em pretty low while using pots and revenge whenever it was up and ignore pain... then I ressed over and over killing 1 by 1 till all of em were dead, then did the same for the main rare

BARBS ARE FINE
Reply Quote
now im working on a 4 pack of spider champs with

arcane enchanted, plagued, mortar , frozen ... popped all cd's and killed one so now im waiting for cd's to finish so I can kill another
Reply Quote
What act?
Reply Quote
well from having the urge to re roll wizard I went to the wizard forums after the nerf yesterday, most of them are having a hard time on act 2 now also..

I did just watch a 9 second kill of the butcher with a witch doctor

and I hear DH are still good
Reply Quote
its act 1 inferno ... im farming rares ... I do have like 400 resist all .. 830 dps 2h wep ..60% reduction .. but its still tough
Reply Quote
I can do act 1 blind, the problem is act 2.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/25/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Eri

I can do act 2 blind, the problem is act 3.

You see a pattern?
Reply Quote
Aren't the elites brought back to full hp if you don't aggro them for more than 10 secs? just curious if you died so many times how could they stay low at health? Whenever I try to do that once I get to the 12 secs respawn it's game over, they are back as new this happens also when the pack is away from the checkpoint by the time i get back they are good as new
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Yayula
Aren't the elites brought back to full hp if you don't aggro them for more than 10 secs? just curious if you died so many times how could they stay low at health? Whenever I try to do that once I get to the 12 secs respawn it's game over, they are back as new this happens also when the pack is away from the checkpoint by the time i get back they are good as new

thats why I bring them back to the res point (usually a door) .. so I kite em back pop cd's kill 1 then die .. res and run through the door and wait 2 mins, go back through door pop cd's kill 1, die, go through door

its an easy process and I dont understand why people are so mad
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Eri

act 1 is cheese .. normals are EZ .. now show me proof you can kill every rare pack easy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/25/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Doov

You see a pattern?

Add the fact that Wizards and Demon Hunters kite and roll the mobs they come across and yes, I do see one.

Thats a problem with wizards and demon hunters which blizz is addressing, not a problem with us
Reply Quote

I did just watch a 9 second kill of the butcher with a witch doctor

Sauce?
Reply Quote

Add the fact that Wizards and Demon Hunters kite and roll the mobs they come across and yes, I do see one.

Thats a problem with wizards and demon hunters which blizz is addressing, not a problem with us

Having to farm for millions of gold to only be half as good as a DH/wizard in Inferno is a problem, I don't care if you're in Act 3 inferno - it still takes far more gold and grinding to get there compared to any other ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
Wiz, DH got nerfed, most I see now die much more than me at the same difficulty while they try to get gear with real defensive stats so they can take a few hits while I can take 10-15
Reply Quote

You see a pattern?

I'd like to see both of you do act 1 and act 2 blind. Youtube it please.
Edited by Warriorwut#1298 on 5/25/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Paladin
05/25/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Daerio
Wiz, DH got nerfed

Hell, just watch the wizard stunlocking inferno Diablo (PERMANENT STUNLOCK) on youtube. I'm not going to bother trying to find it again, but it's ridiculous. Paralysis isn't being touched yet, from what I have seen.

All hail our demon hunter and wizard overlords. Really doesn't look like they're going anywhere.

Stunlock build required HUGE amounts of gold, and was nerfed almost a day after that video was posted. Nope.
Reply Quote
LoL
10/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]