Diablo® III

Need good Build

I have been able to finish my demon hunter on normal and got all my abilities now I have her started on Nightmare.

So I need some help on finding the right build for my hunter so far I just need a build that dose good dps and survival that I can keep all the way to inferno.

If ya guys have some good builds that suits well for my class I will appreciate it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have been able to finish my demon hunter on normal and got all my abilities now I have her started on Nightmare.

So I need some help on finding the right build for my hunter so far I just need a build that dose good dps and survival that I can keep all the way to inferno.

If ya guys have some good builds that suits well for my class I will appreciate it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRXVZT!Yeb!aaZbZZ

You can replace Puncturing with Devouring at level 42, if you like how it's damage works. Preference really.
You replace Ball Lighting with Nether at level 59.
You can replace Battle Scars with Back up Plan at level 52, if you like it more.
You can replace Impale with Spike Traps + Scatter at level 55.
You replace Vengeance with Sharpshooter at level 50.
Edited by Xayton#1680 on 5/26/2012 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Here's what I used for around the first half of NM:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRQXVT!Yec!aZaZaZ

I like frost arrow simply for the good aoe/crowd control, works nicely with cull of the weak. Hungering is a given. Multishot works really well in early NM, but starts to fade later on, I used a whole bunch of different skills in that slot as I progressed through NM so feel free to pick whatever to go there (FoK works pretty well too). The last 3 are also pretty much a given for now.

Builds early on don't matter all that much, just start stacking dex and some vit till you get to hell. Once you're lvl 50 you can start to change your build around to focus on either raw dps ir crazy crit damage. Until then shoot for 1000+ dex by the end of NM with a good 150-250 dps bow/xbow
Reply Quote
nightmare is a joke, hardly feels any different than normal. do what i did, use gold find gear, and pick the abilities you enjoy the most. the good thing about this game is that you dont have to pick a single build to use throughout. depending on the elite pack/boss, you can change it all up.

i am in act 2 hell and this is what i am currently using:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#RbdVje!TeY!ZabbYa

on bosses i swap chakram out for impale or spike traps.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys.

I did nightmare on my wizard was pretty easy on the first 2 acts then it started to get harder and I was dieing more often sucks though when ya not finding good gear on the drops in this game really sucks.

Thanks for the tip Cuthor I am quite fond of the the bow and xbow 2hander :)

I will look at these build and see which one I like the best and maybe do little changes :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]