Diablo® III

Show latency/ping command?

Ctrl-r gives you the FPS..
How do I see the ping/latency?
Reply Quote
its the red/orange/green bar (depending on your ping) next to the game menu on bottom ui.
Reply Quote
i'm pushing this old thread, because, i want to know if there are already some changes in the shortcuts

is there already a shortcut for showing the latency in numbers like strg+r for the fps?

if so how is the command?

and another question ( hope here is a nice guy, to help a bit ): where is the bluepost or documentation about the strg-r thing? there might be some other useful information about this topic.

thx
...snafu
Edited by snafu#2418 on 8/28/2013 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Show FPS: CTRL-R is the command for showing FPS. You can find and set that in your keybindings. Go to Options > Keybindings. When toggled it will show the FPS in the bottom right of the screen.

Show latency: Hover over the latency monitor in your User Interface. It is a green/yellow/red bar at the far right side of UI between the game menu button and the right hand resource globe.

There are no blue posts on it that I can find, probably because it is listed under Keybinds or, in the case of Latency, right there in the GUI already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]