Diablo® III

Mouse wont work.

So my mouse wont work in d3. I can move my char. and i can use the spells. but i cant see the cursor. like the cursor icon is just stuck on my health bubble and it wont move...but the mouse doesnt stay where the cursor stays. my mouse works on every other program on my computer and it even works in the patch screen it just wont work once diablo 3 loads up. anyone have any idea on how to fix this issue? iv tried uninstalling and reinstalling...and i have searched the forums but havnt found an answer for this issue. help would be much apperciated....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
My mouse cursor wont appear either. Looks like blizzard is too busy to help anyone tonight
Reply Quote
same is happening to me i tried restarting comp still doesnt work
Reply Quote
mouse wont move works just fine to type this message though I been on hold for 2 hours :(
Reply Quote
I loaded game. On the start screen I "see" a mouse cursor, but it doesn't move. I can move my mouse - therer is a "phantom cursor" that must move, because I can see the "DECLINE" button light up. If I really play with it, I can get the unbearably long agreement form to scroll down so that the "ACCEPT light comes on, however if I push LMB to accept it resets to the top of the agreement. I have not been able to play, and would VERY MUCH LIKE TOO
Reply Quote
To Husssh - Was the mouse working when you started game? I couldn't get past the "accept license agreement screen" - IF that is the "patch screen" you refer to, the problem gets more confusing, working for some people some of the time, but not for some people even AT the patch screen.
Hopefully someone will see this thread and respond I know start-up is complicated and I'm sure Blizzard is trying to get issues resolved based on how many report a specific problem.
BTW I'm running Win7 64bit mode
Edited by ElwoodXXX#1772 on 5/16/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I figured it out I think!!

Are you using the text extra size-thing in windows? Turn it of by right click on desktop, then Screen Resolution then Make text and objects bigger.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
There's already a sticky post for this topic up top.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150755922

Thanks Blizz for the support.
Reply Quote
78 Worgen Warrior
what if that didn't work? if i make it smaller then larg the cursor just disapares and i know the cursor is ther cus it lights up the buttons
Reply Quote
Wow what a pain,, thanks for the bug testing Blizzard,,, even the no budget Germans can at least make the startup screens work out of production...lol
Reply Quote
mouse is frozen on the log in screen =( plz fix send me an update something
Reply Quote
Yep same for me too. tried the advise above and no joy!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]