Diablo® III

We want compensation

90 Orc Shaman
Since you decided we cannot play single player offline like a normal game and you cannot manage to have a server to support us playing we should all get a compensation for the down time

We want to continue and buy your games and support you but you are making really hard not to switch for Guild Wars 2 and Torchlight 2 and other great game to come out soon who will offer us the game play we need.

I surely hope you will make up for your mistake here Blizzard

thank you in advance
Reply Quote
Go on, what compensation would you like?
Reply Quote
I'd like a credit on the sure to come expansion pack
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
kids like you make me lawl so hard. thanks :)
Reply Quote
so many wow players complaining

it's so funny

can't you guys realize that everything will be resolved eventually? some people are so irrational
Edited by shade#1812 on 5/15/2012 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Orc Death Knight
I wouldn't mind some cookie dough ice cream to munch on while we wait
Edited by Xrated#1378 on 5/15/2012 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Free Chocobo mounts for EVERYONE that bought the game as of....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOW!
Reply Quote
In game, battle scarred sigil. To show the wounds of the painful launch. Or...send us mousepads lol

The recent SC2 launch wasn't this bad. Quite the fail we have here.
Reply Quote
I'm already dead set on going to guild wars anyways, but I would like some free gold for my trouble
Reply Quote
I have never played WoW

D2 player here
Reply Quote
Give me free dlc and garden gnome companions for all!
Reply Quote
Go outside. Take a walk.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I want a Feat of Strength achievement! "Survived Launch Day Without Pulling Out My Hair!" with a cool banner and design for my characters. :)
Reply Quote
compensation for what exactly...

lol.... the forums are 'nearly' as good as the game...
Reply Quote
the influx of posts on there forums i'm sure is helping the server outage errors for sure
Reply Quote
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/termsofuse.html
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Funny thing is, he is more than likely one of the freebie guys like me from Warcraft. If he didn't have anything to itch about, he would itch about that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
so many wow players complaining

it's so funny

can't you guys realize that everything will be resolved eventually? some people are so irrational

I agree with you. It will work itself out and the down time I spent not playing I put in a brick patio for my mother, Was my Mothers day gift I finally got finished today. She loves it so its time well spent offline waiting for D3 to get worked out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]