Diablo® III

We want compensation

86 Tauren Death Knight
wah wah give me moar give me moar i cry because the game wont work right away......live with it
Reply Quote
This isn't WoW... You aren't paying to play online... you don't get free because you demand it... Blizzard is not the US government. They are a dictatorship and you are a peon in the system. Deal with it.
Reply Quote
implying the forums haven't had nearly the same downtime as the game?
Reply Quote
Yeah, No Thank You... For Sixty Bucks You Get To Not Play The Game! Enjoy Kids
Reply Quote
Hope no one took the day off thinking they would get to play this lol. If i had i would want compensation for a pto day wasted.
Reply Quote
The failure on Blizzards part here is far and above what anyone should reasonably have to put up with. They knew the number of pre-orders for Diablo III. This was known to be a highly anticipated game, and Blizzard is supposed to be put together. The fan base, as a whole, has had the euphoria of launch day stolen from us.

My outrage has as much to do with server issues as the requirement of players to be online during ANY play. Offline mode, LAN mode would have solved this problem handily... but no, Blizzard can't have that.

We do deserve compensation, and Blizzard needs to take a good hard look at the online only business model they are pushing. I may well not buy any more games from them because of it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
so many wow players complaining

it's so funny

can't you guys realize that everything will be resolved eventually? some people are so irrational
Here is what was compensated to me from the WoW launch:

4/2/05 N/A Three Day Credit
Expired
3/20/05 N/A Five Day Credit
Expired
3/9/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/8/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/7/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/6/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/5/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/4/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/3/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/2/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
3/1/05 N/A One Day Credit
Expired
12/31/04 $29.95 USD 60 Day GameCard
Expired
11/30/04 N/A Free Month
Expired

And I don't expect a damn thing to be compensated from the Diablo III launch.
Reply Quote
I wait 10 years and one day for d3 hoping that if I pick up the game at walmart the day after it launches all the server errors will be fixed by now. But just as I get to level 6 you people who havent already rage quit from the 3am crashes last night, caused server crashes when I want to play!!!! FOR SHAME. You guys should compenstate me. Making my extra day wait back fire on me. Ill accept a box of oreos for my compensation.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You knew the game was online only when you bought it. If you didn't, that is on you, not Blizzard. Technical difficulties happen all the time. Do you scream and throw a fit when your airplane is late taking off because they had to de-ice it? Do you have a stroke when your computer restarts to install the latest patches? It's day 1 of launch, it's a software engineering marvel with literally millions of lines of code, and there were a few hiccups. They're working the issues diligently, so in the mean time, stop acting like an entitled spoiled baby and find something else to do. Once they get the issues ironed out, you'll be able to log on whenever you want for however long you want and you'll forget this ever happened.

Seriously. In the whole grand scheme of the world, where millions of people can't feed their families, are homeless, suffer disease and hunger and war and strife, you are enjoying one of the HIGHEST STANDARDS OF LIVING in the entire world. Congratulations. You live more comfortably and have less problems than about 95% of the rest of the world. How do I know this? Because you are posting on the internet complaining about a video game.

Get over yourself.
Reply Quote
People have been saying that about Bliz for years... i will not buy anymore games... But they seem to hit a new world record for pre-order sales every game/expansion they launch.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Madkill
I wouldn't mind some cookie dough ice cream to munch on while we wait
i fully support this. even if this launch went flawlessly I still would.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I want compensation for !@#$ting my diapers because this game owns so much, WHERE A R E MY DIAPERS BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
By you guys I mean the winy fourm people, not the fine and amazing people at blizzard who can hack my IP and forbid me from every playing another Blizard game ever again.
Reply Quote
TWO WORDS...........FORUM GOLD

wouldnt hurt to chunk som D3 FG for our patience
Reply Quote
Hope no one took the day off thinking they would get to play this lol. If i had i would want compensation for a pto day wasted.

Guilty. I sat at home barely being able to play. Sucks to Suck
Reply Quote
Can I ask that everyone who complains about blizzard and never wants to play another game made by them for this, to please leave the server, return your copy and never try to play again. Put your money where your mouth is and do it. That way there is one less person to crash the server when I am trying to play.

Thanks in advance for your comitment to my gaming experiance.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Ewawk
kids like you make me lawl so hard. thanks :)

/agree
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/termsofuse.html
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

Thank you that is my new copy paste. Quote bump
Reply Quote
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME CLIENT OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.

Terms of Abuse
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]