Diablo® III

Social, Gameplay and Key Bindings not saving

I've been having this problem since I got the game. Changed settings on day one, have been stuck with them ever since. Default bindings won't stick, the new keybinds I actually like to use won't stick, and it doesn't seem to save any of my settings in the 'Gameplay' tab as well.

This is extremely annoying.
Reply Quote
Any ideas on when this is going to be resolved? I'd love to have a working game. Thanks!
Reply Quote
YEAH! 1.07 is here...

The key binding issue still exists...
Reply Quote
Can this be added back to the bug thread? For some reason it is missing from the list although it is active and confirmed:

As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 1.0.7 patch. What it is listing are issues that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance. In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'm having this bug now, every time I login I have to enable MP again.
Reply Quote
Dear Blizzard,

It's day 284...

Dubiously yours,
Brute
Reply Quote
I had this same problem, and i actually found the way how to fix it.
The only thing i could do was edit D3prefs file in my documents, and then all my settings are saved.
Dont know if this helps with key binds i only had to fix options like graphic and sound + monster powers.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Saidie
I'm having this bug now, every time I login I have to enable MP again.

Ever since 1.07 I have had to reset my MP every time I login.
Reply Quote
Testing... 1... 2... 3...

Check 2... Check 2

Is this thing on? Thank you!
Reply Quote
Has this been fixed yet? Apologies as I don't currently have the game installed, or I'd check myself. But after the first 89 posts, I got tired of checking to no avail. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Dam, my keys are resetting mid game... now whats that all about? I'm a lefty so pretty much all of them have changed. My skill buttons are [ ; ' # two of them ' and # unbind mid-game! i mean, wtf. I'm in the middle of a battle then suddenly my ability to turn invisible disappears and i have to finish or flea with only half my skills. (also resets occasionally when i've logged off). Anyone got any new facts about the keybind problem?

Cheers all (anyone :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]