Diablo® III

web series (diablo?)

many of the diablo fans have enjoyed the story since the first game. overall, we spend much more time in-game as opposed to cenematics. I think it can be agreed that Blizzard has consistantly done a superb job wtih the cenematics in thier software titles.

with the success of web series like the guild (which, I assume blizzard didn't get on well with the creators or they would be playing "the game")

if blizzard created a web series in the world of diablo? would they be able to keep up the amazing quality of the cutscenes in a longer format?

discuss, feel free to move to web series +/- fantasy games in general.
Reply Quote
I like that idea. I love the storyline of diablo, and with all the books out there, they could easily fit in a web series. Look at the Mortal Kombat web series that was made not long ago...it was a success, I feel. I think for this one it might be a bit more of an anime style feel though, but i could most certainly live with that :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]