Diablo® III

Died. Now a question.

My level 10 monk just died. 2 Hours of play time, no biggie. Still sad. No spoiler but if your henchman says "That chest may be trapped" - listen.

I started a new monk, and am disappointed in the stash. I left like 5 or 6 things in the stash and now only one pair of pants is in there.

How does the stash work?

Also all my gold is gone. Is that supposed to happen?
Reply Quote
You are likely mistaken. Upon death, all items in the stash and all gold on the account remains in place.

You can test this by making a new character, recording the information, and then purposefully killing it.
Reply Quote
My level 10 monk just died. 2 Hours of play time, no biggie. Still sad. No spoiler but if your henchman says "That chest may be trapped" - listen.

I started a new monk, and am disappointed in the stash. I left like 5 or 6 things in the stash and now only one pair of pants is in there.

How does the stash work?

Also all my gold is gone. Is that supposed to happen?

Are you sure the new monk was listed as Hardcore? You may have made a softcore by mistake if all your !@#$ is gone.
Reply Quote
yea most likely you made a softcore first time or something, the HC and SC stashes are not linked together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]