Diablo® III

Wrong region (default = Eu?!)

I know this is a recurring issue, but I found out not too long ago that my character was on the EU server. I was wondering if my Wizard could be transfered to the US server.

In the case it is not possible (or just not accepted) to transfer a character, I will just finish Normal once before changing server. I'd still appreciate if it was possible.

PS: Was something like level 20, when I noticed it.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Qchaos,

I'm sorry, but no, characters are not able to be transferred between regions.

Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
02/11/2013 04:54 AMPosted by For3veRr
I have a question regarding the region. My profile is showing my non existent American heroes list. I have an EU acc and can't show my character on this forum! Why is that??

You really should have started your own thread seeing as you have a different issue. Anyway...

As for why you don't see your EU characters here-it is because you are on the forum for the Americas region. If you go to the EU forum then your profile will show your EU chars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]