Diablo® III

Solved

85 Worgen Hunter
After all the down time last night i assumed this issue was fixed. anyway, here is the issue. you will be playing in a party with you friends, for me it was me and 2 friends. i got dissconnected and it would not let me rejoin. i restarted my client, my internet, changed quests and tried again and yet nothing worked. same thing happened last night
Edited by icebreakerke#1883 on 5/19/2012 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
an update to this is that my party and i keep getting disconnected and are able to rejoin most of the time. it really is annoying when you disconnect during a fight or something. this is happening to me, 2 people in my party, 3 of my friends and a couple wow guildies.
Reply Quote
I am a monk who parties with a witch doctor. The witch doctor experiences disconnection issues in the party. As frequent as within 1 minute or sometimes late as 30mins. It's such a pain though, especially during a boss fight as mentioned. Do you play witchdoctor perhaps? It's not a network connection issue because my friend tried logging on from a different computer and still experienced a disconnect.
Reply Quote
I am getting the same thing today all day. I play with 3 others and when I disconnect (not every time, but about 1 out of 3) it won't let me rejoin and the party is bugged and they can't invite anyone else, not only me.
Reply Quote
Same issue. Disconnected randomly throughout the day and unable to rejoin party. Party also cannot invite anyone else.
Reply Quote
I'm having this error:316708, and I'm beeing unable to communicate with my friends.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
as you can see this is'nt an issue on our end.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]