Diablo® III

Invisible mobs

85 Human Paladin
In order to play this game, I have to cut the settings to the minimum, and play it fullscreen at 800x600 resolution. Looks absolutely horrific, but I figured I could at least play the game, even if it looks terrible. But as I got further in the game I realized... nope, can't play it.

Whenever I encounter a.. boss type mob, like the text is purple that displays their name, they're invisible. The guy I first fought with Leah turned invisible every time he ran around. Suddenly appeared next to me, started wailing on me. Fun.

I move on to the cathedral, and run into around.. 3(?) mobs with the purple names. All invisible. I never see them at all until they're dead. So I'm standing there getting hit by mobs I can't see so I have to run around, click where I *think* they are, and hope for the best. This seems like a bug...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]