Diablo® III

Clicking on Gold Picks Up Nearby Items

I realize that the idea is to be able to walk near the gold and have it picked up for you however not allowing pickup by click can be annoying. If some gold is surrounded by white/grey items and you click on the gold you'll often end up picking up one of the nearby items as well. Sometimes you won't even pick up the gold. I play with the name of items on the ground displaying at all times if that makes a difference.
Reply Quote
Don't click on gold, then - click past it. Your hero will suck it into his bags as he passes it.
Reply Quote
Yes, I realize I could do that and frequently do. Sometimes clicking on the gold is the easiest way to pick it up though. This is only a minor annoyance so I don't expect it to be a high priority but I feel like it was a poor implementation on the GUI end.
Reply Quote
Do you believe that this is a bug or a design flaw?
I believe it is working as intended.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]