Diablo® III

Whats your day job?

Hibachi chef.
Pizza chef. Not a day goes by that my Geography degree doesn't help me put those pepperoni down in perfect formation.
Edited by Spaceperson on 5/18/2012 4:29 PM PDT
Construction/maintenance grunt at a chemical plant. If it's broke, I fix it. If it's FUBAR, I replace it.
Finish firefighter school in 1 week. I'm a lifeguard right now and soon to be firefighter.
Network Operations Technician (yah...spiffy title lol) for a leading Medicare B claim processing company.

I watch 15 monitors, read 1500 automated emails a day, and after the call center folks go home...I get to deal with the pharmacists when their claims won't go through.

also do what ever the IT guys tell me to do.

and to all the Men/Women who posted above me and are in our armed forces, I personally appreciate your service and dedication. Thank you.
Edited by Izzuan#1304 on 5/18/2012 4:44 PM PDT
85 Undead Mage
Im a Satellite Communications Operator in the Marine Corp
USMC
Business Development Manager
Telephone Interviewer for a market research company-but no more once I start grad school in August. *Toast
85 Blood Elf Mage
6th month with the LAPD.
I'm a Head Assistant Archery Coach in Irvine. Age 20 :D
Operating theatre technician
Project Engineer
Server/bartender and an artist.
Police Officer
View profile
Damn, it seam like there are a lot of yuppies here.
Edited by Damy#1963 on 5/18/2012 5:23 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
computer repair technician for a local computer repair shop
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]