Diablo® III

How SharpShooter Works?

Lets say i got a base critical of 15%...sharpshooter will add on from there? or everytime i hit a critical it go back to 1%?
Reply Quote
It adds 3% critical hit chance to your base critical hit every second until you get a critical hit. At that point the bonus remains intact for 1 second and then your critical hit chance is reset back to its base %.

The kicker here is that the bonus lasts for 1 second before it resets after the critical hit occurs.

When I use sharp shooter and wait for it to reach 100% critical hit chance, I can fire off 3 multishots before I lose the bonus (my attack speed is 1.5 aps, and I fire my second attack as the first lands and activates the passive), so I can get three multishots worth of guaranteed critical hits on the entire pack before it resets.
Edited by Hidon#1114 on 5/18/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wow thx alots! that's means sharpshooter is a damn good passive
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/19/2012 01:23 AMPosted by TheThor
wow thx alots! that's means sharpshooter is a damn good passive

In my experience, it's arguably the best. Especially once you get some +Crit Damage gear.
Reply Quote
Its a very good passive. 1 problem with it though is it inflates your dps when you look at your equipment. once you drop that first crit, you will notice your listed dps dropping alot (and it will fluxuate as you crit/don't crit.

Gives you bragging rights though to non-DH's that don't know about it.
Reply Quote
It's Ashe's passive, from League of Legends.
Reply Quote
^ Exactky what I was thinking LOL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]