Diablo® III

Why there is unidentified items?

90 Night Elf Hunter
If you cant sell them this way, why they exist, just to make u click to discover what it is?
Reply Quote
No idea seeing the items don't even turn into anything exciting. In d2 at least when you identified a legendary, it changed shape and had a completely different name/set, plus they would change greatly from say a 20dmg to 200 dmg, now you can hope only for little boring changes and a low variety of items either way
Reply Quote
It might be just not-too-well thought out left-over from D2, along with grey-quality items.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
True.
Reply Quote
I like the concept , its like a surprise. However i agree that most the stats are kinda boring so most the time you get disappointed till you randomly get +1020321030 of your primary stat on some random item.

Basically i like that some items need identifying , but like most people in this sub forum , im not satisfied with the item choices.
Reply Quote
This may be a stupid question, but how do u get the items identified? i havent figured that out yet, is it through a merchant or someone later in the game?
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Himmago
This may be a stupid question, but how do u get the items identified? i havent figured that out yet, is it through a merchant or someone later in the game?

Simply right click on an unidentified item to identify it.
Reply Quote
lol omg is thats easy huh. well thank u
Reply Quote
If you keep an item unidentified and you indentify it later (ex. after 2 lvl-up) will it be better or just the same as if you identified it immediately??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i guess it will be the same, because it dropped when u was 2 lvls lower.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]