Diablo® III

Blizzard spell fail makes me charge the mob!

#3 is my blizzard macro ... I place my mouse at the target area(no clicking) ... if I am out of arcane mana when I push #3 .. I will take 5 steps charging straight into the mob I was running from!

IMO ... the only thing that should make you run/move ... is a left click ... I dont use left click spells .... too many accidents.

I shouldnt need the shift button ... my left hand is too busy for that.
Reply Quote
I also notice I move on Ray of Frost(right click) if I am out of mana.
Reply Quote
I am quite sure that this is because when you are out of arcane power, you will be using your weapon to attack, and if it is a melee weapon it would try to go into melee range to hit.
It seems to work as intended, but I too would like that extra feature to be removed
Reply Quote
I know this may sound really mean, but learn to use shift dude... it has nothing to do with your hand being busy... unless its in your pants. Use your pinky to hold shift... it's not that diffucult... or swap shift with tab... easy enough.

All blizzard will tell you is that its game mechanics because, like the person before me said, it goes to use your weapon attack instead of the skill if you are out of mana.
Edited by Jonis#1426 on 5/19/2012 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]