Diablo® III

Opinion on build

Current build - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#eRVZYT!ZWU!aaZaaa
Currently midway in Act 2 - NM
Level 42

Playing solo and in mostly MF items(I know i'm dumb but i can't get over MF-ing)

Played through normal using the usual dart - bat - spirit walk and harvest combo, but it became damn near impossible to kill some mobs and almost all elites/bosses the moment i got to NM.

With my current build, i die quite a bit if i'm careless, or against a bunch of elites with certain combinations of abilities (jail + desecration/mortar, vampire + jail/plague). But for most, i'm having an easier time with this build as compared to the 1 i used in normal.

Mainly, i use garg to tank(recasted 24/7 to keep it on cd), dogs for off-tank and damage(sacrifice), and basically kite the mobs using grasp, hex and haunt.

Appreciate it if i can get some comments, advice or build improvements from the community, better yet, from higher level witch doctors =P

P.S - I don't mind even if the improvements suggested cannot be achieved at my current level, at least i get to know/understand certain mechanics or perspectives XD
Edited by NightCross#6873 on 5/20/2012 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
spam 1,2,3,4, right click left click you win nightmare thank you. NEEEEEEXT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]