Diablo® III

The bugs I've found, not on forums - anyone ?

Here are the bugs ive found not mentionned

1. In auction house if you search a buyout price like 3333 then search another price like 2341 items that range in the same categories of price for buy out will not appear in both sections. You essentially get 2 completely different lists.

2. On occasion, I message someone and it says they are not online, even thought they clearly are.

Anyone have either of these problems?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Hunter
I've experienced the second bug over the last few hours. MOSTLY when I used the chat option from the friend's list option, the tell went through, although, once or twice it did not. I asked the person I was speaking to if he was having the same problem, he said no, and then, he did experience it once before I logged out of game to report this.

In other words ... it appears that hitting the default key (R) to reply may give you the "player is offline" response in (for me, at least) the majority of cases,

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)