Diablo® III

Inferno for melee, or am I doing it wrong?

Then what is the point of inferno at all? do you expect it to be just a simple walk in the park? I have 2 lvl 60 chars already and probs have more gold on 1 char then u do in all of your accounts!

Stay in hell and stop !@#$%ing because simply put you dont deserve it by ur attitude and whinging

I have a lvl 55 char with better stats then urs and u tell me to stop mouthing off. Wow that makes u look so so bad lol nerd rage

U want me to give u some money to afford better gear?

dude. everyone who is reading your posts is thinking what a pubescent pimple-faced %#**!%% you are. you obviously feel the need to be defensive and attack others to distract from the fact that you are a tool.

well played.
Reply Quote
lol @Taross
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Since the other replies have been less then helpful, I'll try and give you some constructive suggestions.

First, your resists are a bit low (I run about 350 resists at the moment). You're probably stacking dex or other DPS stats, which you really only need to be able to kill butcher. For everything prior to him, straight tanking stats are what you want. Personally I would get a wizard, WD, or DH friend to kill butcher just to make things easier (possibly even a barb if their gear is really good). The fight is a huge DPS race, but its doable even as a monk. If you decide to solo it, I recommend running the mystic ally with air rune (you could use the fire one as well most likely) instead of Blinding Flash. Also change out gems for that fight to straight dexterity, and possibly consider adding a couple pieces of gear that will up your DPS for it. You (probably) won't use them again, but I haven't cleared into act 2 yet so I'm not 100% certain on that.

This is the build I'm using personally http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WiXgYQ!ZUc!ZZbacb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]