Diablo® III

Aesthetically-pleasing monk skills

To my dismay, I'm finding that the cooler-looking monk abilities tend to be less viable in-game. I love seven-sided strike and wave of light; they're aesthetically creative skills that are beautifully animated. The same is true of vulture kick. Conversely, most of the heal and support aura spells are fairly bland. Unfortunately, I had to phase out wave of light a long time ago, and it looks like I'll have to do the same with seven sided strike and vulture kick once I hit higher difficulties. All I want is for heaven's breath to have a spiritual dragon leap out of the monk and shoot healing lasers at people. Is that too much to ask?

It's worth noting that I'm not commenting on the monk's viability vis-a-vis other classes. I just want my hero's defensive spells to look sexier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]