Diablo® III

physical resistance

hi all, just to check if i max up my phsical resistance, then i use the skill one with everything, does it make my other resistance, like posion, cold max also? and by the way, what is the max?
Reply Quote
any tips?
Reply Quote
I think OwE works with physical resistance. My monk has 148 arcane resistance and using OwE would make all of my other resistance go up to 148 as well, including physical resistance.

I don't know if there is a max for resistance. At lvl 58 in Hell Act 2, 148 resistance in a particular element translates to about 30+% damage reduction from that elemental damage.
Reply Quote
yeah that works
Reply Quote
Mr. Miyagi always taught me, that elemental damage is all an illusion. To the truly enlightened mind, the harsh cold, or burning heat, is nothing more than an impact on the body, no different than a fist or blade of steel.

*bow*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]