Diablo® III

FPS issue!

Okay I am not very happy with blizzard, for the past 2 years that we have known the system specs my computer has been past the minimum requirements. I have paid 60 bucks for this game and it is literately unplayable due to the frame rate. I have it on the lowest resolution, windowed mode, lowest settings possible, and I lag. I run wow on fairly decent graphics with around 30 fps and there is no way that this game has better graphics than wow (at least not by much). here are my specs
Processor 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4
I don't see any issues with my computer other than the graphic card but even that should be able to play this game on the lowest settings. please bliz please fix this ASAP!!!!!
peace.
Reply Quote
I have the same specs and same problem.

BLIZZARD PLEASE TURN ON A LIGHT AND GET US ALL OUT OF THE DARK KTHX.

I just want to know WHAT is being done about it. It's obviously a problem on blizzards end if people can run D3 in bootcamp with windows and get 40fps, but if you run it out of your mac OS it runs at 8-20 fps.

Do you know how hard it is to go through hell at 8 fps? I do, and it is not worth 60 dollars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]