Diablo® III

Offline Mode ?? no because Losers/hackers

seriously i understand blizzard have alot of problems atm but its a new game with literally 10+ million people trying to log on and off non stop the servers are packed theres gonna be problems...

but asking for a offline mode makes u sound so stupid they wont do an offline mode just like they wont in wow because offline mode makes hacks harder to detect and ezer to use people will be cloning items and copying items like armor and weapons just like in diablo 1 and 2.

So before any idiots ask for or talk about an offline mode there wont be one ever so stop being idiots and expecting somthing that will never happen. its simple offline mode makes hackers lifes ez.

so blizard wont do it specially when theres going to be a real money AH. you really think they gonna let some 15 year old kids stack/clone items Like in Diablo 1/2 and make 1000's of $ for nothing wont happen ever so stop asking...

its not blizzards fault theres millions of little loser no life kids out there useing homeBrue software hacking games/items/armor online only is the only way to stop piracy.

so please stick with Online only blizzard and for all the complainers about ohh the online is bad the games BEEN OUT 2 FREAKIN DAYS and suddenly blizzard is worst game company in the world.

oh and if u want a game to play offline dont buy a game that clearly says on the back of the box INTERNET REQUIRED. And before anyone says it my english isent perfect im not writing a English GCSE Peice out..
Edited by StarHawK#1535 on 5/21/2012 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So wait let me get this right just because I want to play the game I bought I'm a idiot??????????? I'm willing to bet if You had 2K latency You would be asking for an offline mode or multiplayer mode without battlenet... So who's the idiot now IDIOT!!!!

Oh nd btw I could care less about battle.net and hackers because when I play its solo or with friends on a PRIVATE game or my own network... So don't give me the crap that I need to get out and make some friends. Personally if You are making friends in a game Your a looser which more than likely You are Putz.
Reply Quote
I think you're in the wrong place for this rant. This is the support forum, yet I don't see you asking support.

Also, if you like to be heard, at least try spelling correctly and use punctuation. There's a reason you get an English GCSE.
Reply Quote
Hey and where on earth do You get the nerve to troll the support forums. You apperently are not having any problems so shut the F up looser and play the game. Oh btw whom gives a flying F what You think anyway.
Reply Quote
In my opinion they did not do this because of hackers/cheaters.. They did this because of the RMAH. They can care less about people cheating. How does that affect them? besides people posting in forums about it (which we all know they don't respond to us about tech issues)

The Reason they did this is because they make a Cut on the RMAH Blizzard is a greedy corporation that wants nothing but money. if they cared about us being happy, this game would be flawless by now (after ten years in the making) The reason i think this game took so long to make is because they where coming out with ways to make money when WoW took a fall, they said RELEASE IT!!

We are not getting updates on in game issues because they are to busy updating the RMAH.

Again this all my opinion and may offend some and might even get myself banned

Good hunting everyone
Reply Quote
yes but ur being selfish u say (i want alot dont you) its not about you or what u want its about the game being fair and because of all the kids out there who use Homebrue/hacking there wont ever be a offline Mode...

and Back to what i said Look on the box look online and it says Diablo 3 is Online Only so u still have no excuse to complain about latenzy or lag.. if u dont want a game thats online dont buy one that says its required... now be quiet read what i said gud gud
Reply Quote
your opinion sadly doesent mean anything just like mine but from a fair/blizzard veiw im pretty sutre making a game that invovles real money they want it fair they want no cheats and no Item cloning Like in diablo1/2 because people would be making 1000's from Fake/cloned items
Reply Quote
i have the 3006 Error right now actually and im not complaining about it ive not been able to log in for 4 hours im here cos i was looking if they have Found a fix to it yet...

so think b4 you talk why would some1 randomly come to the support forum for nothing... oh thats right duhhh they must be having problems also thats hwy they here
Reply Quote
its not a rant im in the support forum cos i see all you little kids crying cos u cant play a game strait away thats been out only 2 days and expect no problems its the internet theres always problems...

and im here because i have the 3006 error and wanted to see if there was a fix for it yet... so b4 u talk dont bover ok ive got problems also but im not sat crying about how blizzard should make offline mode and blizzard is terrible company soooo terrible (sarcasm).

just because they have 10+ million people swamping the servers and u all expect it to run perfect as i said b4 the game HAS BEEN OUT ONLY 2 DAYS GIVE THEM A BREAK... they will fix it...
Reply Quote
everyone that buys d3 know theres no offline mode
Reply Quote
THANK YOU it says Online/internet Required they been saying it ever since the First showing of the game in 2009 Thank u Tgood what more can i Say he said it for me
Reply Quote
im so sorry your angry that blizzard doesent make an offline mode and make the game absolutly perfect in the first 2 days of Release im soooo sorrrryyyyyyyyyy (sarcasm) rofl copter SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI
Reply Quote
I don't think you got the concept of a Support forum.
You have a problem? You ask help.

A rant is where you complain angrily about something, which is exactly what you do.
You're not even asking for support. Certainly not technical support.

Your technical problem is Error 3006, which you can post about in the other related threads.
Other forums might fit your thread better.
Reply Quote
its not a rant im in the support forum cos i see all you little kids crying cos u cant play a game strait away thats been out only 2 days and expect no problems its the internet theres always problems...

and im here because i have the 3006 error and wanted to see if there was a fix for it yet... so b4 u talk dont bover ok ive got problems also but im not sat crying about how blizzard should make offline mode and blizzard is terrible company soooo terrible (sarcasm).

just because they have 10+ million people swamping the servers and u all expect it to run perfect as i said b4 the game HAS BEEN OUT ONLY 2 DAYS GIVE THEM A BREAK... they will fix it...

HAHA you mad bro?? Obviously you just posted four times in a row without anyone talking to ya :) i am also a 3006er We aren't dumb. but you realize these problems are because of the server they are using.. Somone earlier found out that when logging on it trys to connect to a Wowbeta server. meaning they are most likely using a old out of date server that is probably unsecured.. Look at the forums bro there is tons of people getting hacked for no reason being DCed getting random errors and not to mention the thousands of people outside of america that haven't even been able to log in since release.. Read up fanboy before jumping on the back of the beast.
Reply Quote
I think it is stupid I paid for the collectors edition and I have to have internet to play. and it is the idiots that ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks hackers! I am getting disconnected every time I am in a damn level crunch. Or that the game glitches and I cant hit and enemy but wait next thing I know I am almost dead because it unglitches.
Reply Quote

oh and if u want a game to play offline dont buy a game that clearly says on the back of the box INTERNET REQUIRED.

All games say that nowadays.
That includes MW2, MW3, Batman AA & AC & loads of others.

However, none of those games prevent you from playing if you are offline. You can still play them in various restricted (more or less) ways.

Like for example in Batman AC you are *required* to have interned just to authenticate in the cloud, but then you can very well be offline, you will not need to connect again except when you stop playing, as opposed to D3 where if your net stops you get thrown out of the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]