Diablo® III

Invicible Wizard Bug Please read.

My friend has a Wizard. We cleared The whole inferno dificulty by using something like a bug.

Here how it works.

-Passive

Warding passive that gives 310 life/sec
Arcane Dinamo
1 of your choice.

-Skils

-Energy armor with the rune that reduce damage taken by 35% of your maximun health.
-5 of your choice

-Gear

ALL YOUR GEAR must not have VITALITY.

Each Peice of gear must have atleast +100-125/life per second

Get intellect for you damage.

How it works.

5k life wizard with energy armor with the rune that make you take 35% of your max hp with 21000-3100 life per second makes you invincible.

The regen per second is WAY to HIGH for the amount of hp that you have so you regen very very fast.

We just killed Belial inferno i was dead the whole fight watching him laughing at him and tanking each hit.

Please Blizzard Take a Look at this.
Reply Quote
Even if his regen is off the charts, I don't get how he isn't getting 1 shot with only 5k health.
Reply Quote
so what happens when he hits you more than once per second?
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Thane
Even if his regen is off the charts, I don't get how he isn't getting 1 shot with only 5k health.
The passive makes things that hit for more than 35% only be 35% of his health. So impossible to be 1 shot if you kite correctly.
Edited by Luxy#1900 on 5/21/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Lw1WVd3Yg

Inferno solo belial kill

he has 215 vitality and he is invincible,
Edited by Freezia#1808 on 5/21/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Damn I'm sure it'll be fixed/nerfed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]