Diablo® III

Which follower are youusing on your monk?

Which follower are you using on your hell or inferno monk and why?
Reply Quote
Templar, he has some healing skills that can help.
Edited by loganhunter#1466 on 5/22/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I personally use the enchantress for a little extra cc and range dps.
Reply Quote
i use mage cos of mass hex.. that is all.
Reply Quote
I use the templar on Hell. I team him up with the Earth ally While I aoe everything and cycle between my 4 heals.

My Templar does not get one hit killed as TakinTheHeat suggests just equip him right (unless he refers to Inferno).

The earth ally however does get owned by champions with plague or molten skills but he only costs 25 spirit to bring back. He's a great diversion for you to go close and dps champions until he dies or they change focus to you. When this happens, just run back and resummon him. Rince repeat.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
none. hell diff. just reaching end of act I.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
05/22/2012 10:29 AMPosted by ToolOfIsis
Using none is insufficient.

It's also a challenge, and fun.
Reply Quote
Currently Templar but plan on switching to the Enchantress at some point to give myself some ranged attack ability. it is key to properly equip them though - I actually found through the earlier difficulty levels that my Templar was the main reason I upgraded my blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
Enchantress A2 Inferno, using every CC ability she has.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]