Diablo® III

Got hacked

Logged on this morning and all my money was gone, as well as a few things in my stash and 2 of my items.
Reply Quote
same here...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
As listed in the sticky at the top of this forum:

If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com or fill out the form listed here. https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
Reply Quote
Alright, thanks tan
Reply Quote
same here...went through the account recovery steps immediately after i got the "error 60." all the gear i was wearing + gold + inventory was stolen. nothing in my stash was touched so that was a relief. i now have the sms alerts activated along with the mobile authenticator.

and at least they didn't delete my character. malicious mfs...
Reply Quote
Yea a lot of people seemed to have gotten hacked last night...
Reply Quote
also: they had added a friend to my friends: haimei. i'm currently at work, but when i get off i'm going to call support , because obviously this "haimei" account is a culprit.
Reply Quote
yeah. mine happened this morning around 9:30am. breakfast hack :/
Reply Quote
Same here.. Everything on my demon hunter are gone along with some items in my stash.. I also have a Nitroburner dude in my friend list which I have not approved before.. >.<
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to my account, but I don't believe this to be a hack. Its some sort of save error. Send in a ticket and ask them to roll back your account to the last possible time you remember logging in with all your items on.
Reply Quote
yep literally just logged in to find that all of my gold and some items were missing??
Reply Quote
Hopefully it is not hack.. I have also sent in a ticket informing the current matter and hopefully they will solve it soon.. Real pissed with it.. >.<
Reply Quote
Yea I really hope this ticket doesn't take 24 hours...
Reply Quote
been waiting 30 hours, still waiting for blizzard to respond =D
Reply Quote
Kyle says:

Same thing happened to my account, but I don't believe this to be a hack. Its some sort of save error. Send in a ticket and ask them to roll back your account to the last possible time you remember logging in with all your items on.

Yeah i believe that it isn't a hack because they could easily change the password and stolen the whole account. Would be faster to just change password instead of going through everyone account..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]