Diablo® III

Witch doctor vs Monk

So these are the only 2 races I have played in depth. Beat as Monk but I have had some quality time as WD.

As a Monk I rarely had to use a potion since he healed pretty damn fast. As WD I have had to use several potions so far. Although I'm killing enemies with ease using a combination moves. I am almost done with chapter 1 and I barely started as WD today. With Monk it took me a couple days to get through chapter 1 and I am playing around the same time if not less then I was as Monk. I am also farming a bit as well I didn't farm with Monk, the point is I am killing enemies so quickly that I am getting done faster.

So overall Monk you will barely have to heal but with WD it's better to keep you distance and use your powers to quickly take out enemies. I think if PVP was up though I would kill WD's with ease with my Monk.

All I would have to do is use powers to stay upclose to the WD and Monk has plenty of those powers!
Edited by RHJ#1668 on 5/23/2012 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A WD could use GotD and spirith walk to prevent you from being close and if that doesn't work he can hex you into a chicken or let you get eaten by a big toad

I haven't used potions as a WD untill ACT IV nightmare

(my dracula build in this thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235395338?page=1#3 solved my health issue in the other part of nightmare)

Not sure how powerfull the WD will be, but I agree with you that a monk will be one of the most powerfull classes in pvp
Edited by Munin#1320 on 5/23/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]