Diablo® III

Bashiok should be fired.

(Locked)

I understand that you have limitations of what you can and cannot say. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to build a product over a decade and fall in love with it, have people play it for a week or a short beta period, and bash it like it is the worst game ever made.

This game is incredible. Hands down.

Yes, it has its flaws. But every game, ever, does. They are in the process of being fixed. Most people are excited for that moment.

However, you are condescending and mean. You treat the majority of people on this forum as trash. Your initial answers are insulting and frequently are followed up with "I made it in jest, if you didn't see that you are dumb." You provide no real value.

It is unbecoming of this brand to have someone like you as its main representative.

I truly appreciate the time you have put into this campaign, but I think you are simply burnt out. You can no longer hold back your initial reaction and instead lash out at your customer base.

I am truly sorry that I feel the need to post this. I expect this is my last post ever.

Good luck and goodbye.
I haven't seen a "goodbye" post in so long.. (Mainly because I avoided them.)

Naw, Bashiok's fine.
I agree but things don't work that way with Blizzard.

If you ever played WoW, you had to suffer through their snarky and rude developers (not even just CMs.) And then they got have mini breakdowns after they have to deal with the backlash of their snarky comments, and then they go back and repeat. Then they don't balance the game, they only release patches to break the game in new different ways.
Yeah! Bashiok, could you please pass this along to your boss?
No.
dum post is dum
25 Blood Elf Priest
Suck it up tough guys.
87 Tauren Shaman
Gamer self-entitlement was the worst thing ever to happen to video games.

I understand that you have limitations of what you can and cannot say. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to build a product over a decade and fall in love with it, have people play it for a week or a short beta period, and bash it like it is the worst game ever made.

This game is incredible. Hands down.

Yes, it has its flaws. But every game, ever, does. They are in the process of being fixed. Most people are excited for that moment.

However, you are condescending and mean. You treat the majority of people on this forum as trash. Your initial answers are insulting and frequently are followed up with "I made it in jest, if you didn't see that you are dumb." You provide no real value.

It is unbecoming of this brand to have someone like you as its main representative.

I truly appreciate the time you have put into this campaign, but I think you are simply burnt out. You can no longer hold back your initial reaction and instead lash out at your customer base.

I am truly sorry that I feel the need to post this. I expect this is my last post ever.

Good luck and goodbye.
Lighten up, Francis.
Bashiok '12

Pwn You Can Believe In
Don't shoot the messenger...
Bashiok is fine, he's D3's version of Ghostcrawler.
05/23/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Booty
You treat the majority of people on this forum as trash.

Have you read what people post on these forums?

Frankly, if he hasn't launched into a tirade of profanity of such caliber as to make the average high school student blush, he hasn't treated the userbase harshly enough.
Edited by BobDaPaladin#1511 on 5/23/2012 9:00 PM PDT
Don't hate teh player, hate teh game.
42 Troll Druid
Is this for real? Did I just read that? Huh. I guess I did.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]