Diablo® III

Appropriate Stats for Hell

I haven't got far into Hell yet. Will these stats keep me going?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/_Klaw_/Diablo%203/Screenshot002.jpg
Reply Quote
It's doable. It's just gonna be hard without Dexterity, in my opinion. I'm wondering about your skill selection, and which passives you have.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aWQgTi!bUY!abbaaZ

I chose vit and resists so I could use the skills I like. With that amount of health I do have time to run back to the start of the map :).
Reply Quote
I've found this a great build for Healing/Tanking on teams. Yes more dodge and damage would be better but I doubt I'll ever solo Hell or Inferno, even if I could I don't think I have the patience for it.
Reply Quote
I have a very similar build as you Klaw, except a few changes:

-Concussion rune for Crippling Wave. Guaranteed 20% damage reduction is huge as you're basically gunna be spamming CW on AOE and elite/boss fights(I only use FOT for fast spirit regen and quick teleporting if need be, thinking of replacing it completely actually).

-Sustenance rune for MoH. I heard BoP is going to get nerfed, so extra healing is always good.

-Breath of Heaven with Circle of Life rune instead of SSS. Having a big burst heal for cheap and fairly short CD is huge and has saved me quite a few times. It'll also help group mates. I used to use SSS but the high spirit cost and long CD made it not really worthwhile.

For passives I use Chant of Resonance and Seize the Initiative instead of One with Everything and Exalted Soul. The passive spirit regen with CoR is nice when I have to run away/kite harder mobs, and extra armor from StI that scales with my Dex is pretty nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]