Diablo® III

Offline Play - Easy way!!

Allow us to play offline in single player mode. Let us make 2 profiles ,period. If people want to play single player offline, let them and just make it so that if you really wish to experience the game online (play with friends and use the auctions houses) you'll need a different profile.

People that want to play single player offline most likely don´t like to play with friends or strangers. They like to play solo. And so even if they hack and get the best possible loot in the game they wont be able to sell it online or farm for gear.

It doesn´t make sense to me that people would like to play offline to then go play online. If you want to play online is because you have or will have friends to play with and use the auction houses. If so then stick with online even if there is somewhat horrible lag atm. Afterall there isn´t a single game online that does not suffer from any kind of lag unless the server is on the building next to yours.
Reply Quote
I live 5 month a year out of cellphone network. There is no internet as well. The only thing blizzard said me is to forget it. ok then, i quit.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
blueskull,

Diablo III requires an active Internet connection; offline play is not available for this title. For more information on Diablo III's system requirements, see our support site: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]