Diablo® III

Invincible Enemy

So as I log on to continue where I was last night, I spawn in the dungeon (because I was half way through then had a restart message so left it for the night) with 5 swarm mobs and an elite (yellow) sitting there, so I died continuously for a while but as I killed all of that, there was still an enemy alive hitting me and I couldn't do anything about it (refer to screenshot below). No traps, attacks etc would harm it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/24z8zdy.jpg

Restarting the game does fix it (because that's Diablos mechanics). This is also the first encounter I've had with such (I don't believe the first part was a bug, but it was very ab-normal to see a huge pack of mobs there litterally 1 shotting me every time I ressed).
Reply Quote
Yes. I have encountered very similar issues in the game. There are bosses that cheaply 1-shot you. There is NOTHING you can do besides trying to run and lose them. Please adjust the rare bosses blizzard!
Reply Quote
Ok so this has just happened again. If there was some sort of maintenance last night (I can't even remember) or something, but dungeons (at least from what I've experienced) definately have this issue. It's not the elite mob itself, but a mob that hangs around with it I think can be confirmed (least for myself).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]