Diablo® III

"Increased attack speed" items are bugged.

The wording on these items say "Increased attack speed" but don't actually increase your attack speed. For example, goldwrap has 2 different wordings for the same affix and one of them works and the other doesn't. I dont see how this could possibly be intended due to them not being random affixs and something that was actually programmed to have these affixs. Please fix the bug, it is happening on many items.
Reply Quote
I can confirm this problem is happening to me as well. As per screenshot below, my shoes rolled a +att speed affix but does not boost my att speed any further.

http://i.imgur.com/8KjLe.png
Reply Quote
Seems like only the ones that say "increased" works. The ones that use "increases" don't work.
Reply Quote
+1

Noticed this today when Inna's Glory dropped. Putting on has no change in attack speed visually or in the details tab.
Reply Quote
Bump, would be nice if this got fixed. Broken gear is annoying.
Reply Quote
bump, the attack speed on my boots don't work as well, I can't imagine this being hard to fix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]