Diablo® III

GIBBERING GEMSTONE - ACT 3 - CAVERNS OF FROST

Anyone farming it now? I'd like to partner up on this to make this faster.
Reply Quote
gl, i farmed for 3 hrs. only the elite called chiltara will drop it.
Reply Quote
yeah i know. im on my first hour at the moment. 2 people doing this in 2 separate games would be a lot faster (when one finds it and the other joins their game)
Reply Quote
omg he just spawned :D
Reply Quote
20+ runs is what i did last night, am on about the same so far today ... its getting freaking annoying.

Can anyone confirm that if you see ANY other named enemy that Chiltara WONT spawn?
Reply Quote
Lol, I actually have an extra gibbering gemstone if you want it, not worth selling as it's pretty much worthless anyway. I am trying to get hell staff and am giving free runs, so donations would be welcome though :) If you want just give me your btag and we'll meet up.
Reply Quote
Its a bind on account item, cant be traded
Reply Quote
seriously....this is freaking insane, I just found another one lol. you sure you can't just drop it and someone else can pick it up. I now have two and have no idea what to do with them.
Edited by Evilswine#1903 on 6/1/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
is the spawn of the frost caverns random so i should back out as soon as i see the icefalls one....
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Evilswine
seriously....this is freaking insane, I just found another one lol. you sure you can't just drop it and someone else can pick it up. I now have two and have no idea what to do with them.

if you drop a bound item the other player can see it but you get a msg 'this item belongs to another player' if you try to pick it up. confirmed with both the blakc mushroom and the rainbow vial, I happened to have extras and tried to give them away just to see and it doesnt work so gotta get the stuff yourself.

@Angelus, I cannot confirm this is the case but there was some other rare spawn there most of the time when chiltara wasnt there and Chiltara was alone with no other special packs when i finally found her last night.

@trump, icefall caves and cave of frost seem to share spawns so if you see the wrong one, reset the game and try again.
Edited by OCPik4chu#1423 on 6/6/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Angelus
Can anyone confirm that if you see ANY other named enemy that Chiltara WONT spawn?

When I found her I had just killed an elite pack with a named yellow, this was on level 2.
Reply Quote
need som luck plz

5min later:LOL
Edited by Swoop#2772 on 8/19/2012 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]