Diablo® III

Missing all my items

Is this a bug or something. Cause last night while I was playing everything was running smooth, then I logged in this morning everything was gone, all my equipment, stash, inventory, and gold all gone. Please help me get my items back.
Reply Quote
Open a ticket, get a character restore,

Do you have friends on your list you have never played with? Most likely a low level, and a high level. If so you should change your credentials as you have been a victim of an on going game exploit. I recommend that you refrain from playing in public games until this issue is fixed.
Reply Quote
Same think happening to many. Check to see if your waypoints are missing, if they are, then it is more likely a bug (one that MANY are currently experiencing) and not a hack.
Reply Quote
Blizzard told me it wasn't a bug and if I got a restore I'd lose access to the AH! I'm seriously pissed.. same thing with me, some quest progress and all waypoints gone, items from my main char, all gold and stash
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 08:40 AMPosted by RockyMtnHi
Same think happening to many. Check to see if your waypoints are missing, if they are, then it is more likely a bug (one that MANY are currently experiencing) and not a hack.
]

This is not a bug, friends added to your list who aren't your friends, gold and items missing? I hope blizzard isn't that inept and programming character storage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You almost certainly got hacked. I'd check your system for keyloggers and such. I'm also guessing you do not have an authenticator.
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Opiyum
]

This is not a bug, friends added to your list who aren't your friends, gold and items missing? I hope blizzard isn't that inept and programming character storage.

I would hope so too, but it seems that is not the case. You claim it is not a bug with a certainty, but, even if it is "character spoofing", the ability to do so is still a BUG that Blizzard needs to fix.
Reply Quote
Stop saying we been hacked same bug append to me it's a bug nothing else I've been sign off because i went to eat when i came back i re-log in and everything disapere and no i do not have any of dose !@#$ on my Pc.It's a brand new pc and all that i got it's a couple of game on my pc that's it.
Reply Quote
Open a ticket, get a character restore,

Do you have friends on your list you have never played with? Most likely a low level, and a high level. If so you should change your credentials as you have been a victim of an on going game exploit. I recommend that you refrain from playing in public games until this issue is fixed.

Most of the time i play solo or with my friends thats on my list.

How do I exactly open a ticket to get my character restored? I'm kinda new at this sorry for this noobish question.
Edited by ReFLeX#1549 on 5/25/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]