Diablo® III

Game Freezes

Ever since the hotfix I have been experiencing game freezing. What happens? the screen freezes displaying no new movement of anything, the sound stutters/repeats the exact same noise over and over, and if I alt-tab out my screen goes to a greyish color where the diablo 3 client is. I have been able to open task manager everytime this happens and end the task, no hard resets thus far. It seems random, but thus far everytime it has happened I was fighting and using Bola Shot with Acid Strike rune usually when it happens. So I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I did check my windows event viewer and it was throwing a 101 error with a discription of the application was no longer responding.... not so helpful. Also I have udated my video drivers to see if that would help, it is still happening :(
Reply Quote
Same thing ever since i started using Acid Bola Shot. Everything is up to date.
Reply Quote
I'm also experiencing this
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i too have this issue right down to using the Acid Bola Shot. all my drivers are up to date not sure why it stops the game from responding. i see this is an older post anyone find a fix for it ?
Reply Quote
Maybe a problem with the temperature. When your cpu or your gpu is too hot.

It is possible to monitor the temperature of your computer with few applications that you could found via yahoo or google. Maybe should i propose you Throttlestop.
Edited by EstiDeKaliss#1449 on 2/9/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]