Diablo® III

I FINALLY BEAT BELIAL ON INFERNO!!!

85 Undead Priest
Sorry I just wanted to get that off my chest! I cant' believe it... after 3 days of trying I finally killed him!!! Please tell me A3 is slightly better than A2.
Reply Quote
Two words:

Soul
Lasher
Reply Quote
All i have been doing is corpse running.
Reply Quote
I really thought act III would be the best to farm in... no? I don't have the hell/inferno herding staff. it disappeared after one use
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Despite what people say, Soul Lashers are not that bad. Squishy, and have a very short range (half a screen length) in comparison to other ranged attackers. You should be able to two shot them most of the time.

Elite packs however? Well, hope your Templar/follower can block them in a doorway and they DON'T have teleport. They are almost as bad as Snake Champion packs.

Anything is better than invisible snakes you can't hit with leaping Lacuni everywhere.
Reply Quote
I'm still stuck on Belial in Hell... :(
Reply Quote
just try getting to azmodan after killing siegebreaker

if you get easy packs/spawn then great

otherwise, prepare those tissues
Reply Quote
Despite what people say, Soul Lashers are not that bad. Squishy, and have a very short range (half a screen length) in comparison to other ranged attackers. You should be able to two shot them most of the time.

Elite packs however? Well, hope your Templar/follower can block them in a doorway and they DON'T have teleport. They are almost as bad as Snake Champion packs.

Anything is better than invisible snakes you can't hit with leaping Lacuni everywhere.

This guys is retarded. Soul lashers can cast from beyond screen vision.
Reply Quote
I beat him today as well... one day after hitting 60 on my DH.

He was actually easier on my barb, where I killed him in one try. It took me a dozen tries with my DH (then again I spent 4x more on gearing my barb). There's just not much room to kite and phase 2 was the hardest part IMO.

Phase 3 was easy though. Nether tentacles hitting the boss 4 times per cast was pretty funny <_<
Edited by Genome#1182 on 5/31/2012 2:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]