Diablo® III

Infernal Pony Land Worth it?

Is the investment worth it? (Roughly 1.9mil to make) And is it easily farmable by a DH solo?
Reply Quote
I have 30k hp and roughly 55k dps right now.
Reply Quote
This.
I currently am in Inferno act 1 and don't have the gold to make the hell version of the staff yet, but is it worth farming inferno or hell Whimsyshire?
Reply Quote
Clouds is your friend
Reply Quote
i also have this question but nobody has given a definitive answer

BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hrmm
Reply Quote
I'm sure alot of people (including me) would like to know please :)
Reply Quote
That's all I farm lately, and I've cleared Inferno so I have access to everywhere.
Reply Quote
better than farming inferno aspects?
Reply Quote
I farmed nm for a 4-5 hours to get the hell staff, 100k per hour, 80-90 mf (so ~150 with nv maxed), 3 legendaries dropped, was it worth it, no. Even the beggining areas of inferno drop more gold and you have accsess to level 60 gear. Whimsy is the same as act 4 with a !@#$ load of chests. A good farm area to bridge the gaps between difficulties, a strong amount of mf, 200+, would make it worth more. Inferno would be fully worth the investment as you are opening act 4 chests every 5 steps.
Reply Quote
Yeah! I invest 1 million now! I hope i dont regret this. Plus its easy to get 5 stacks b4 going in there
Reply Quote
It is definatly worth it. The monster level is the same as act IV so the gear is the same quality, but there are a !@#$ton of chests. Clear out the place and get 5 valor then go on a chest spree.

The small corridors make for easy kiting however you don't have Tyreals help like you would farming on the Siege breaker quest in Act 3.

Even if you don't like the place it is only 1 mil, and with any luck you can make that back in a single run of it.
Reply Quote
Here's how I did it on Hell (which was worth it in the sheer amount of gold per hour).

Me and 4 friends got together and each of us put in ~125k to cover the 500k upgrade from nightmare to hell (I ate the 250k cost it took to get from normal to nightmare). We started on quest 10 in Act I. First we ported to the cemetery with the 3 defiled crypts (yes these areas will have elite packs in them). We cleared 1 or 2 of these crypts to build our nephelum buff to 5, then went into Whimsey with a full stack. Made our 125k and more back within an hour. Takes about 15 minutes to clear the area with a group of 4 fairly decently geared level 60's, clear your bags out, then reset.
Edited by Yzerman#1930 on 5/26/2012 1:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
How geared do you need to be to run it?

WD currently at 11k DPS with 36k HP, 300-ish resist all.
Reply Quote
Yes, but you're too late to exploit it like everyone else.

How I did it on Inferno. I grabbed nephalem valor from act 1, stacked all mf items, created an impassable line at a choke point by dumping chest armors (they fixed the bug since), kited as much as I could to the choke point and proceeded to shoot fish in a barrel. Cleared the area in a couple minutes. Then I did it again for a couple hours before I got bored/disillusioned with D3 and Blizzard.

No equipment needed then, though the better the bow, the less time you needed to shoot.
Edited by Haela#1854 on 5/26/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]