Diablo® III

Auction House won't send to stash

(Locked)

70 Worgen Rogue
I've sold a few items, but when I try to send to stash it doesn't respond. I also tried to make a new auction and it said there was an error in creating the auction. Seems like there are quiet a few auction bugs right now, a update on a fix would be nice.
85 Human Warrior
Same thing here. Only got the item sent back to my stash but the item remains on the completed list and won't go away like it's suppose to.
Edited by Raw#1539 on 8/20/2012 8:09 PM PDT
I have had the same problem here. Auction house didn't send the following items to my stash
1. Money received from sold item
2. Item purchased by buyout

Please solve this problem as soon as possible as it really let the great experience of auction house down!
I had the same problem as you Raw. I purchased and sold few items in the AH, but unable to retrieve all of the items and gold. Now all my purchased item and sold item gold in the AH are gone.
yes i too, encountered this problem >.< i really want that item i bought it !
=(
same things here. i buy 2 items, and lost gold but didn't received any item. please fix it
The auction house is up again, but it won't let me retrieve my purchased item to my stash :(
I have the same problem: cannot send items bought from buyout to stash
cannot send money to stash
The same problem :( i cannot send the item to my stash and the money income didnt come to my complete tab yet. please fix this Thank you
at least can see the items now give them some time
I'm having trouble with this as well and I'm now missing about 800k.
I just sold an item, but can't send the money i got to the stash. I guess all of us are having the same problem.
Same thing here, before I couldn't even see the items I bought, at least now i can see them on the complete list, problem is I can't send them to stash... Guess we'll have to wait more
I can see my items but when I click send to stash it does nothing...
same here
ITS BACK IN THE STASH! YAY!!
im having the same probelm
i bought myself a weapon on buyout, its in the completed list but when i send it to stash the button greys out but it doesnt send
Has anyone had success sending items from completed to stash...I have items bought a week ago and cant use them
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]